

The plans have been ordered! After several months of looking at hundreds of house plans, Steve ordered our house plans yesterday. We found a floor plan we really liked a few months ago, and pretty much stuck with that one. Well, we're not building that one. We also picked out another floor plan as a 2nd choice, that was a little smaller. We're not building that one either. We just decided on this one a few days ago. Who would have thought it would be so hard for two people to agree on a floor plan? ;-) We both really like this one though. It's 1508 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. . One thing I think we will change is the back wall where the kitchen and dining room are. I think we'll move that wall back and make the room bigger. And we'll put a bay window on back of the house. Hopefully next week we'll be able to finalize our loan once we have the plans here. We're still busy trimming trees until then.
1 comment:
So when can I move in? :)
Post a Comment