Thursday, September 6, 2007

I've been wanting to post some more pictures, but I just haven't been able to get them off the camera yet. Either Steve's been taking the camera with him, or he leaves it at work. This week has been kind of off. With the Labor Day holiday, and then I also took Tuesday off, which was really nice. But ever since I just feel like nothing is going right. I lost my debit card last night at Wal-mart (which an honest lady found and is returning it to the credit union for me). It rained yesterday for the first time in a few weeks, and it poured! But our basement unfortunately didn't keep the rain out since our house doesn't have a roof yet, and got a lot of our stuff wet that we had stored down there. I know I shouldn't have had it down there at least until our roof is done. And I'm so frustrated at myself because I know we may not be able to salvage everything. So all that to say, I will try to get some pictures posted soon.

No comments: