It's not because I don't want to talk to you or anything. I washed my cell phone Sunday morning. Yes you read that right. I washed it. Or as my sister would say, "You worshed your cell phone?" Anyway I can make calls, and as far as I can tell I can recieve calls. I just can't see my phone list, my missed calls, received calls, pictures, and I can't change the volume. So it just vibrates. I can check my voice mail though, which I finally realized last night. I can't get a free upgrade until March, so I guess I'm going to try to make this one work until then. So if I had your phone number before or if you just want me to have your phone number for whatever reason, e-mail it to me so I don't feel disconnected from everyone! :)
On a side note I have a history of washing things that should never go in the washing machine. Lip gloss, pay checks, money. I washed a remote control once, which actually worked for a little while after that.
No comments:
Post a Comment