Monday, December 10, 2007

Our first door knob

I was proud of myself this weekend. I put the dead bolt and door knob on our back door yesterday. I don't like shiny stuff, and I really like the darker Venetian bronze instead of the usual brass or silver. But apparently I picked door knobs that only Lowe's has, and they not restocking them, so I need to go to North Little Rock to get one with a lock. Steve doesn't understand why I want all of the door knobs in the house have to match. sigh. I'm sure you gals can understand why all the door knobs need to match!

ETA: Lowe's has actually ordered more of these doorknobs, so I think we'll be able to get them all here at the local Lowe's. I was very excited when I saw all of those door knobs at Lowe's!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Duh, Steve:)they have to match!
Amanda

Jennifer said...

Yes! Thank you! We're building our house. Yeah, the doorknobs are definitely going to match. :)