Wednesday, March 5, 2008

House Update

This is our hallway to the utility room garage, basesment, and our bedroom. That's my little trash bag hanging from our thermostat thingie on the right. I am the only one that uses the trash bag. We got this same light fixture for the hallways and walk in closets. Lowe's has a box of two for about $18. So we got 2 boxes (4 lights) for $36. Good deal!


Steve & Jimmy putting up more siding. This was Saturday, and I forgot the camera on Sunday. They got the side wall of the garage finished, and halfway up the front wall of the garage (the wall on the left part of the picture that is cut off partway).


This is taken from our bathroom looking toward the bedroom. Libby & I put the second coat on the bathroom Sunday afternoon.


And here I am painting. Steve always takes pictures of me when I don't know he's there. This was Saturday before we put on the second coat, so it looks much better now.

No comments: