I'm approaching a milestone birthday. Tomorrow I'll be 29 again. Or maybe I'm celebrating the 2nd anniversary of my 29th birthday, as my dad would say. No matter how I try to deny it, I'll be 30 years old Saturday. Yikes! Steve reminds me almost every day since last Saturday when he reminds me that it's the last Saturday of my twenties, the last Sunday of my twenties, etc. I don't feel thrity years old. As my co-worker reminds me, it's better than the alternative. When I was ten, 30 seemed so old! So here's a picture that's almost 30 years old of yours truly. Don't you love the 70's shag carpet? I was pretty cute. Strangely, all pictures of me from birth to a couple months old have always had a pinkish tint, snapshots and professional pics.
Friday, March 7, 2008
30
I'm approaching a milestone birthday. Tomorrow I'll be 29 again. Or maybe I'm celebrating the 2nd anniversary of my 29th birthday, as my dad would say. No matter how I try to deny it, I'll be 30 years old Saturday. Yikes! Steve reminds me almost every day since last Saturday when he reminds me that it's the last Saturday of my twenties, the last Sunday of my twenties, etc. I don't feel thrity years old. As my co-worker reminds me, it's better than the alternative. When I was ten, 30 seemed so old! So here's a picture that's almost 30 years old of yours truly. Don't you love the 70's shag carpet? I was pretty cute. Strangely, all pictures of me from birth to a couple months old have always had a pinkish tint, snapshots and professional pics.
Labels:
Birthdays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment