Steve had a helper putting up siding this weekend. Josh came over and helped. I think he wanted to help mostly because he wanted to climb the ladder. And we all know I don't climb the ladder. Ladders, scary.
We got our refrigerator from Steve's grandma's house last fall. I spent Sunday afternoon cleaning it. Had I known it was so dirty, I would have cleaned a long time ago, but anyhoo here's the after picture. I won't show you the before pictures. I didn't take any. But if I did, they would give you nightmares. Really. It was super icky. But after lots of bleach, it looks great now. Now I want to paint the outside of it black to match the rest of our appliances. Maybe this weekend.
And here's the back of the house now after Steve, Josh, and Jimmy's work on the siding. Now we're out of siding. But it's close to almost done.
And the front of the house after Steve & Jimmy put up trim last weekend.
And for the last few days, these caterpillars have been everywhere at our house. There's dozens of them all over our garage and on the back and east side of the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment