Saturday, we had a couple of helpers. My co-worker and her boyfriend came over and helped us for a few hours. Steve, Jimmy, and Wes got a lot done on the siding on the west wall.
Alexis and I worked on the chandelier I got at a yard sale. It's looking better, but still needs some work. I think it was originally black, and someone painted it off white. I want it to be black again, so I'll work on that more this week, and get it repainted.
Alexis primed our bathroom floor for us, so Saturday night Steve and I started putting the tile down.
And Sunday I put a few more tiles down, but now parts of the floor need to be sanded a little more before we can finish.
And Steve and Jimmy were very glad to finish the west wall yesterday. Just a couple more trim pieces to go up there, and that side will be done until Steve has to get up there and paint it.
No comments:
Post a Comment