Friday, April 11, 2008

Who to vote for?


My mother in-law e-mailed this to me a few days ago. I thought it was pretty funny and just wanted to share. :)

Things are moving along quickly with our house. I ordered our dishwasher and stove last night at Lowe's. They deliver next day on most appliances, so that was really important for us. They should be arriving today, if they already haven't. Steve bought some more wood flooring and will be working on those and our finishing up our bathroom tile. I'm hoping he and Jimmy will finish our cabinets this weekend and put in the dishwasher and stove so I can order our cabinets. We've decided on Corian, and we'll also get a $675 Corian sink for free! I've been reading up on Corian, and have decided that will be the best thing for us. I've read mixed reviews online, but I think we're going to like it. I got some more plastic tube thingies for my chandelier. The ones that were on it were melting from the paint remover we were using. That really wasn't surprising, since it was burning my hands right through the gloves.

Happy Friday!

No comments: