Monday, May 19, 2008

Long time no blog

I know it's been a while! We still don't have our computer up at home yet. It's going in one of the spare bedrooms, and I'm waiting until we get our carpet in there. But I do have a couple of pictures now to hold you over until then.

I took this one of the living room the week we moved in. Just imagine more furniture, baseboards, and curtains. We still have a lot to do! But it's looking better.


This was taken two weeks ago, but we're still waiting for our carpet. It did come in, but they can't install it until next week. So we haven't unpacked much because of that.


Our countertops were put on May 8, and I LOVE them! They look really good. We're still waiting for the plumber to come back and put in the sink fixture in the kitchen, and finish the dishwasher. Still lots to do, but the countertops look great! I love the Corian sink. And did I mention that I love our countertops??? :)

No comments: