Thursday, May 1, 2008

Racing Toads






Toad Suck Daze is this weekend in central Arkansas. The credit union I work at has been a sponsor for the toad bucks for the last couple of years, so we're a toad drop off. Kids can bring in their toads and trade them in for toad bucks, which they can use at Toad Suck for food and games. The toads will be used in the races for kids that don't bring their own toad. Last year the credit union really went all out and we had toad cookies and toad punch. I thought it was so much fun watching the kiddies bring in their toad boxes with their little amphibious friends. They were so cute. There was one little girl who was one with the most toads. She was about 4, and brought in 18 toads & one frog! This year we got 36 toads. I'll be at Toad Suck Saturday night at the credit union booth, so I'll be sharing more pictures later.

No comments: