And I've been going to yard sales for the last few weeks, and found some really great deals. I've gotten another old quilt, a few lamps, some vintage looking picture frames, just to name a few. I got this silver tray and polished it up to look nice and shiny.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Doors
All but 2 of our doors are in now. These are from a couple of weeks when Dave, Jimmy, and Steve were putting doors in. Somehow, I'm always snapping pictures of Steve when he's blinking, or sneezing, or something. Anyway, this weekend Steve put in another ceiling fan, and we moved some furniture around to get ready for our first house guests. My grandmother and my cousin Emily are coming this weekend for a visit.



And I've been going to yard sales for the last few weeks, and found some really great deals. I've gotten another old quilt, a few lamps, some vintage looking picture frames, just to name a few. I got this silver tray and polished it up to look nice and shiny.
And I've been going to yard sales for the last few weeks, and found some really great deals. I've gotten another old quilt, a few lamps, some vintage looking picture frames, just to name a few. I got this silver tray and polished it up to look nice and shiny.
Labels:
Our House,
Vintage,
Yard Sales
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment