I got this box a few weeks ago for .50 cents. The bottom was falling out of it, but a couple of nails, and it's good to go.
Aunt Carol told me about a big estate sale this past weekend, and I got a few things there. I really like this lamp. For some reason the picture I took of the whole thing didn't get moved over with the other pictures. But this is the base anyway. It still needs some work, but I cleaned it up a little and it looks better. They also had another one that was a darker color that looked nice too, but I didn't want to go overboard and I only needed one lamp.
I got this milk pitcher a few weeks ago in Conway.
And this is another find from the big estate sale. I love these wooden boxes, or as Steve would call them, junk. I was just going to get one, but they made me an offer I couldn't refuse. :)
And this old bear is from the estate sale too. I think it's real old. It looks like it's been repatched and somebody replaced part of the original fabric. I think it's so cute though.
I also got a little bookshelf for $3, but I want to strip the paint off and repaint it.
No comments:
Post a Comment