Monday, July 21, 2008

Yard Sale!


Here's some of my yard sale finds from about a week ago. I found a few things close to home, but was thinking it wasn't a great day for yard sales for me. I got a Spriograph, a picture frame for my project over our bed, a couple of doilies, some fabric for my Christmas rag garlands, and some magazines. Then I found this chair for $10. It was at a church rummage sale, those are usually really good because there's more stuff to choose from, and it was inside so I got to cool off. They said one of the legs was broken, but I just screwed it back on, and it's been fine. I've been looking for a slip cover for it so it matches our house better, but haven't found anything yet. I spent a total of $12.20 that day! I slept in this weekend and rested, so I hope to be back out yard saling next weekend! :)

No comments: