Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Yard sale stuff

Here's some of the things I've been finding at yard sale the last couple of weeks. I love this window I got a couple of weeks ago.


And this past weekend I found a lot of fall stuff at this one house. I got lots of leaf garlands, fall decorations with pumpkins and pinecones and berries. I put all of that away before I remembered I hadn't taken pictures of it, but it will all be back out soon. I also got this fall centerpiece for $2 (which I broke one of the squash by mistake after I got it home) and the fall dishes for $6. I didn't get the fall dishes the first time I was there. I liked them so much, I went back later to get them. I also got a bird cage for $1, for decorative use, not to actually hold a bird. And I got a small wooden table that I plan to repaint and distress. I was happy with all of my finds, but you know how Steve is about my "old stuff". I think he can grow to like them though. :)

No comments: