Then we went on to Key Biscayne and the light house.
This is the only lighthouse I've been to that is right on the water like this one. Originally the lighthouse was 120 feet from the ocean, and they had to build a retaining wall to protect the lighthouse.
My dad and Steve climbed the lighthouse, and my mom and I stayed down with Justin and Jackson. My dad was a little dizzy I think up at the top. He even kept his eyes closed when he looked over the edge.
And Justin thought it was so funny that they were up there. He just laughed and laughed. Then I had to keep him entertained until they came back down because then he wanted to go up there. :)
Then on our way out leaving Key Biscayne, we stopped to take some pictures of downtown Miami. Looks almost as good as they make it look on CSI Miami!
That night, Joy put some music on her computer and sang songs with Justin, and he was doing the motions. Very cute. This was This Little Light of Mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment