Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Columbus Day weekend
Since yesterday was Columbus Day, I had the day off. I always forget about holidays like that though. I remember the big ones, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, etc. I work at a credit union, so we get all the federal holidays off. My co-workers know they always have to remind me about Presiden'ts Day and Columbus Day. If they didn't, I think I would show up to work. I walked in the Race for the Cure Saturday (pictures to come soon), then ran some errands while I was in Little Rock, so I didn't get to any cleaning Saturday. Since I remembered Sunday night that I didn't have to work Monday, I did my cleaning yesterday. I had two bathrooms to clean, not just one. I didn't get everything done in 19 minutes, but I did it all in 30 minutes. Not too bad. And then I took it easy the rest of the day and scrapbooked! :)
Labels:
Home and Organization
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment