
Walgreens has been my favorite place to shop lately because I've been finding so many great deals lately. With sales, manufacturer's coupons, store coupons, and Wag's rebates, I've gotten toothpaste, shampoo, air freshener, among other things for free, and sometimes even make money after it's all done. I always go on Friday, because a lot of times there's a $5 coupon, like today. But I'm always spending my week worrying that someone will buy up all the good deals, and I'll miss out. It hasn't happened yet, but it could! Anyhoo click HERE to print your coupon. The coupon is good for today and tomorrow, and it's $5 off a $20 purchase. There's tons of sites out there with tips on how to get shopping at Wag's down to a science, so I won't go on about that. Here's one blog I like to check for good deals and Walgreens tips. BLOG. If you really want to get into Walgreens deals, I would recommend reading Walgreen's 101. You thought I was kidding about having it down to a science, right? Ha! :) Have a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment