
Our living room. . .I plan to redo our coffee table, but being pregnant has put a hold on any furniture refinishing. And we eventually want to put a fireplace behind the couch. And our beam (in the vaulted ceiling) still needs to be wrapped to look pretty. And all of the rooms still need window trim and crown molding.

And here is our kitchen. We just need a backsplash and crown molding on the cabinets, but other than that the kitchen is pretty much done. Oh, and we need to get a new microwave to mount over the stove.


And here's our spare bathroom. This room is probably the only room that is finished. I just want to get a small cabinet for storage. Oh and we still don't have mirrors.


And this is the front bedroom, which will be the baby's room. There's not much in there right now. Just a bookshelf and a mattress on the floor for company.

And this is probably the room with the most projects left to finish, our master bathroom. Our bathtub still needs to get some more trim on it and get repainted. It has red chalk lines all over it now. And we have no mirrors.

I hope to one day have a vanity where my sewing table now sits. I also hope to one day have a door for my closet. And maybe soon our doorways will all be painted, and we can take down what's left of the blue tape around the door frames.
No comments:
Post a Comment