Here's our six month picture. Rebecca is moving a lot these days, and there is no mistaking her kicks now. I've been feeling great, other than occasional back pains. And now I've started to get extremely tired. But that's to be expected, as I've been told. We have been busy making preparations for Rebecca's arrival in just 3 months! Joy is letting us borrow her bassinet. She put it together last weekend, since I couldn't figure it out. I had a hard enough time just putting the cover over the top. We want to get the cats used to it so they won't claim it as theirs. So far it's not going well. I tried the foil thing, that's not working. Gizmo didn't like the foil so he hasn't been going in it. The foil doesn't bother Nova at all and she still jumps in. It's a good thing we started this early. We plan on buying her crib this weekend!
Friday, April 10, 2009
6 months
Here's our six month picture. Rebecca is moving a lot these days, and there is no mistaking her kicks now. I've been feeling great, other than occasional back pains. And now I've started to get extremely tired. But that's to be expected, as I've been told. We have been busy making preparations for Rebecca's arrival in just 3 months! Joy is letting us borrow her bassinet. She put it together last weekend, since I couldn't figure it out. I had a hard enough time just putting the cover over the top. We want to get the cats used to it so they won't claim it as theirs. So far it's not going well. I tried the foil thing, that's not working. Gizmo didn't like the foil so he hasn't been going in it. The foil doesn't bother Nova at all and she still jumps in. It's a good thing we started this early. We plan on buying her crib this weekend!
Labels:
Pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment