Thursday, July 9, 2009

New crops

Here's some of the latest crops from Steve's garden. We have our first watermelon. Such a cute little watermelon!


And we have lots and lots and lots of squash! We have quite a few cucumbers too, so I need to find some good recipes to fix something with cucumbers. Great, now I'm getting hungery!


One a side note, I went back to the doctor this morning. I don't think Rebecca will be coming in the next few days. But tomorrow is my last day of work! And I think my Grandmother may stay in town until Saturday, so we'll get to go to yard sales. She and Emily have been here since Thursday, so that is a long time for Grandmother! She's always said company and fish get old after three days, and she usually doesn't stay anywhere for more than a couple of days.

No comments: