Steve was working this morning, so Rebecca and I headed out early. I got some books, including
Oh the Places You'll Go, Thumbelina, and some Bible stories, a green sign that reads:
Celebrate Family, Friends, Traditions, a filing cabinet, baby clothes for spring, a prim looking drawer thing, twill, a scrapbook paper storage box, a few stamps, a Bob the Builder Memory game for Justin, khaki pants for Steve, Tupperware popsicle set, some cookie cutters. . .lots of good stuff. (The trunk was not something I got this weekend.) Total spent today: $17.50

Here's one of the cookie cutters I got. It was in a bag with 4 or 5 others for .25 cents. We're not sure what this one is. A seahorse, a dragon head, , the state of Massachusetts? Who knows?
ETA: Holly thinks it's Santa with his toy sack on his back. (Turn your head to the left, and you can tell better.) I think she's right. I don't think I would have ever figured that out! :)
2 comments:
I think it might be a Santa...with the hat and the pack on his back????? :)
Hey, you might be right! I didn't see that:)
Post a Comment