Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Scrapbooking

I got a lot of layouts finished today, 45 to be exact. Some of those just needed journaling finished up, but still I finished 45 pages. Janette and Amanda would be proud!

Fortunately for my pictures, I've been doing much simpler pages than I used to. Paper piecing and cut out letters aren't nearly as popular as they used to be. Not that I don't still enjoy scrapbooking with the "old ways". But I don't have time! Maybe one day when I catch up I can go back to more paper piecing.

Ha! Catch up! That's funny:) So many pictures. . .but at least they're organized:)

This is who I have been scrapbooking for:

She loves to be talked to now. Sometimes it's not enough to put her in her bouncy seat or swing. She wants to have conversation. So as I type, I try to talk to her at the same time. And of course, I don't mind:)

2 comments:

Joyful said...

She's a cutie!

Jennifer said...

Thank you, and yes, she is! :)