Sunday, December 6, 2009

Santa

Rebecca had her picture taken with Santa today. It was a pretty busy weekend, but we made it to Walgreens after church this afternoon for the free picture. I took this one, but I was standing on the side. Hopefully the Walgreens lady got a better one. The first picture is supposed to be free. We made it back to church just in time for my first hand chimes practice. They've practiced before, but I've never participated. It was pretty fun, and I did better than I expected!

3 comments:

Geekners said...

We took Delilah to see Sanata too! We went to the St. Johns Town Center & it was so cold...I thought Derek grabbed her blanket but didn't realize until we go there that he didn't have it...I know we looked like such horrible parents! LOL

Jennifer said...

We've forgotten a blanket before too. I felt like I had to explain myself to everyone!

Geekners said...

Btw, Rebecca's shoes are so cute. Delilah had shoes on too but she kept kicking them off. I planned the cutest outfit for her first pic w/ Santa...only to not see any of her outfit in the pic! LOL