Finally sharing some Christmas pictures. . . .we've been using our new camera, the
Kodak Easyshare Z1485. It takes good pictures and seems to be a good camera overall, except that it eats through batteries like crazy! I used regular AA batteries since the camera battery it came with, and the rechargeable battery were both dead. I got no more than 6 pictures. Seriously. But it does take good pictures. I may have to dust off my film camera as a backup. So if you see less pictures here in the future, that's probably the reason.
This was Christmas Eve at Joy and John's house. Jackson really like Rebecca's hair. A lot of times he'll sit down and hold up his hands or pat the spot next to him because he wants to hold her.

I love that blue-faced boy. :)


I love stopping once in awhile and watch everyone else. I love the scene of tissue and wrapping paper everywhere. Granny spoiled all her grandkids, as a Granny should I guess.

My dad brought out the old camera on Christmas day. He seriously was still using this old thing every Christmas until I was about twelve. He only quit using it then because it was getting too hard to find film.

This is a joke between Joy and me. Kind of a long story.

We spent Christmas Day at my parents' house eating, opening presents, and playing Super Mario Brothers on Joy's Wii.

We spent Christmas night with Steve's family at Dave and Naomi's church. We gave Dave Glenn Beck's book, and it turns out Steve got the same book from them!

We had a great Christmas, and I'm grateful for God's blessings. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!
I'll post some pictures of our trip to Florida when I get the rest of them on my computer.
1 comment:
We just bought a Wii last weekend & rented Super Mario Bros. We had to return it last night & I'm already having withdrawals. The Walmart on Philips has some in stock, so I'm thinking about buying it LOL. It's so fun! Derek & I argue (playfully) the whole time about who got who killed! hehe
Post a Comment