Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Recent happenings

Rebecca went for her six month check up last Friday. Six months!! I can't believe it! Now she is practicing drinking juice from a sippy cup, which she loves. And she's eating baby food now. She seems to like anything we give her, especially apples.

For Christmas Rebecca got a winter coat from Nanna and Pappaw. She got to wear it almost as soon as we came home from Florida. It was really cold that week, and that's when Steve took this picture at my request. I'm always saying there's no good pictures of Rebecca and me, but I like this one. She will probably get to use her coat again this week. Winter precipitation is in the forecast!

And this was story time one night last week. She's really enjoying reading time. She likes the pictures, and of course, Daddy's voice.

No comments: