Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Snap beans

Steve came home one day last week with a bunch of beans a lady had given him. We snapped them all and had them for dinner that night. I loooove green beans! Even Rebecca had a few of them, which she liked.

Justin had his tonsils and some adenoids taken out this morning. He's doing pretty well and enjoying his popsicles. He should be able to come home tomorrow. Until then, Jackson is spending some time with us. Rebecca always likes having someone else to play with besides Gizmo. Gizmo (or "Gimmo" as Jackson calls both our cats) is afraid of Jackson.

Memaw and Emily left Arkansas today. They've been visiting since Thursday. I had Emily helping me with things like painting, making laundry detergent, fabric softener, baby food. . . .I don't know if she'll want to come back and stay with me.

Now I'm off to bed early tonight!

No comments: