Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cupcake Bites

I kind of had a cupcake thing going for Rebecca's birthday party. So when I saw these Cupcake Bites on Bakerella's blog, I knew I wanted to make them. They turned out pretty good, I think. They really weren't hard to make. I used Betty Crocker chocolate cake mix, since that's what I had on hand, and Pillsbury cream cheese frosting. Bakerella likes cream cheese frosting. I decided not to put mine on sticks and just used paper cups. Bakerella uses a candy mold. I don't have one, but I had little paper cups and used those instead. The most time consuming part was putting the sprinkles on. They took some time, but I think it was worth it. They were really yummy, and soooo cute! And really yummy. They were a big hit at the birthday party. Bakerella makes a lot of different kinds of cake bites and cake pops. Maybe I'll give another variety a try one day.

They're so adorable, I almost can't stand it. :)


I'm still loading and editing birthday pictures to be posted in the next few days. We're all pretty tired from the events of the last week. But it's just us in our house now, getting things back to normal. It's so quiet. I miss everyone already.

No comments: