Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Nose news


If I had a dollar for every time I accidentally deleted a picture in one of my blog posts. . .

Anyway, Rebecca and I have been feeling kind of crummy the last few days. I think it's a sinus issue in both cases. It seems like Rebecca has spent more of her first year with a runny nose than without. I guess that's why Cheerios and other things stick to her face. It's been a little while since she had a runny nose, and she was used to the bulb syringe (snot puller-outer) before. I'm sure she was happy to not have it put up her nose every day while it lasted. This week she's learning that every time I carry her into her bedroom, that's usually what I'm going after, and she let's me know she does not approve. I try to explain I'm trying to help her feel better. She doesn't believe me. But this too shall pass. . .

No comments: