Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Microfiber towels
Last week when I was at Target, I found these microfiber towels in the dollar section. I love cleaning with microfiber. They do a great job of absorbing messes and picking up dust and dirt. From what I've read before, microfiber is so good at picking up germs, you only need to use water with them. I still use my cleaning supplies with them though. I was super excited about finding these for 2 for $1. These are about twice the size of a washcloth, and they match the washcloth size towels I got the last time I bought some (also at the Target dollar spot). Since I use microfiber towels and dish towels a lot, we don't use many paper towels. I hardly ever buy paper towels, and those dollars add up. When I wash microfiber, I don't put them in the dryer. I had a couple that seemed to loose their "sticky" feeling and didn't pick things up as well. You also shouldn't use them with fabric softener. I use them for dusting, cleaning windows, swiffering, among other things. I keep a couple of rubber bands wrapped around the Swiffer handle to keep the towel on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment