Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Growth Chart

Finally done with Rebecca's growth chart. I made it for her birthday, and just hadn't hung it up yet. I finally got a little picture hanging thingy to nail to the back and hung it this weekend. I got the wood from Lowe's and had Steve cut it to size for me. I painted it pink with regular craft paint. Then I used regular masking tape to paint the stripes. I just used the same color, and added some white to it. I used a regular felt tip pen for the lines and numbers. Maybe not the best way to do that part, but I knew there was no way I'd be able to paint numbers and lines. Right now she comes to the very bottom of the chart at 30 1/2 inches.

Now Joy and I are working on Justin's baby clothes quilt.



No comments: