Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Updated house pictures

I haven't posted pictures of our house in a long time, and things look a little different now. We finished a few projects, and have lots more left to do. A few months ago I painted the coffee table I got at a yard sale. We moved the furniture around in our living room for Rebecca's birthday party. We like it a lot better this way, so we left it.


You know you've come full circle when most things in your house have come from a yard sale, and most of what you sell at your yard sale came from a yard sale. Is that sad? I don't know, but it's okay with me. :)







Still have a few more cubes to finish painting. . .



Finally a mirror! And since Stephen hung this one, my dad hung another mirror in our bathroom for us. I hope to one day replace our cardboard box of medicine with a cabinet. :)

No comments: