Thursday, November 18, 2010
Yard Sales and thrifting
I found a few yard sales Saturday, and then I stopped by at the Goodwill store before going home. At Goodwill I found 4 hardback books from the 1960's, a milk glass lamp with a shade, and a full set of vintage sheets. I forgot to take a pictures of the sheets, but I really like them. Very pretty! I was saying last week that our Goodwill store wasn't very good, but this time I found some treasures. At yard sales I found a bunch of board books with flaps and peekaboo pages, (Rebecca loves those), a hamper, a some Veggie Tales videos. Rebecca doesn't watch tv, she's never been interested. But she does like music, so I thought I would try some sing along videos. Now our VCR isn't working. And I think I even sold one a while back at a yard sale! So that's something else to be on the lookout for.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment