Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas day

Here are a few pictures from Christmas day. I forgot my camera at home on Christmas Eve, so Joy has those pictures.

We've all been getting sick around here. Rebecca was sick throwing up a couple of weeks ago. Christmas Eve Steve got really sick at Joy and John's house. He stayed at home while Rebecca and I went to Granny and Grampy's on Christmas day. Now I have a sinus infection and feel pretty bad. But it gives me a good reason to do nothing and play on my new computer. I'm loving that I have a normal computer now! I can have more than one thing open! I don't get bored waiting on my computer! I don't need to keep a book at my desk to pass the time while I wait! I'm so glad I'm married to a computer guy. :)

We woke Rebecca up a little earlier than normal, so she wasn't really awake for a while. She does not seem to be a morning person.

I gave Steve a gray suit.

Rebecca loves her books, so of course she got more for Christmas! She really likes the peekaboo or lift the flap books. Some of the ones she has are really worn out. She knows where all the flaps are, and some of them are torn and taped and re-taped.

Can you tell she's still half asleep? :)

Rebecca helped Daddy open his presents. He got a nice leather portfolio/folder from Aunt Kelly. He'll definitely use that this year!

Sleepy girl, hehe :)
Daddy gave Rebecca a toy cell phone. This one lights up and plays songs and makes noise, and she really likes it.

Rebecca got a doll cradle, doll high chair, a couple of baby dolls, and baby bottles. She's been having fun feeding the babies.
This one is actually from Wednesday night. Before church, Rebecca opened her presents from Aunt Kelly. She got super cute clothes! She wore her sweater and boots to church that night.

She wore the sweater dress, sweater, and boots on Christmas day.


I'll have more pictures to add soon.

No comments: