This is Rebecca's kissing face, but it's usually without the spaghetti. She has been giving lots of kisses lately. Usually she says, "Mommy", then swak! So sweet. :)
She really hasn't paid much attention to the tree since the first day.
Rebecca reached a big milestone a couple of weeks ago. She uses her big girl potty now! Obviously, she doesn't let me know yet when she has to go. But when I take her, most of the time she goes! I'm glad to be saving on a few diapers.
Yesterday she figured out how to climb in her little chair. She fell a couple of times, but I think she's mastered it now.
She's added a few words to her vocabulary. This month she learned cracker, ni-ni (night-night), biper (diaper), boppy (potty), goggie (doggie), and pease (please). She said please while ago, but now she says it all the time, especially if she wants something! She says a few other things quite a bit that we're still trying to interpret.
She's started copying people some. She likes to put her hands on her hips, but when she does it looks like she's imitating a chicken.
Instead of yum yum for food, she calls all food cracker.
She beeps noses. I'm sure she picked this up from her Daddy. She will beep anyone's nose.
She likes bouncing in her crib. The first time I heard that noise over the baby monitor and realized what it was, it was pretty funny.
She's picked roaring like a lion from her cousins. Justin and Jackson like lions, pretending to be lions, roaring like lions, and other lion type things. She picked up one of her toys yesterday and started roaring. Justin will be so happy to hear this. hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment