I made three family trees. I wanted to use a family tree that didn't look computer generated. The only one I found that I really liked was one from this scrapbook idea book, and drawn by hand by Amanda Probst. I scanned it, edited the names out. I like how they turned out.

I made six rice bags, and attached a tag on how to use them. They can be heated in the microwave and used as a hot pad for aches and pains, or put in the freezer to use as a cold pack. For the blue ones, I used scrap pieces of denim, and the pink ones are flannel. So soft! I kind of followed this tutorial to make them.
I had a bunch of fabric scraps and old linen calendars, so I used them to make pot holders/hot pads. I made about 20 of these! I made a couple for me, and I really like them. I was inspired by these. I didn't knit the bottom for mine. I'm a slow knitter.
I also made two aprons for my two sweet sisters in-law. I didn't think about taking pictures until I had wrapped them. I liked them, I want to make one for me with some vintage sheets. :)I hope everyone enjoys their gifts as much as I enjoyed making them!
No comments:
Post a Comment