Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Home improvements

We've been making some small home improvements at our house. I've wanted cabinets over our washer and dryer, but I don't think that's going to happen for a while. So we have a shelf now instead. It's so nice to finally get all of that stuff off the dryer and the floor!

We finally have a headboard over our bed. I bought this piece at a flea market a while back. I'm not sure what it's intended use was, but as soon as I saw it, I wanted it in our room. I just wish it wasn't missing the decorative part on the right. I thought about white washing the whole thing, but it has a great old wood patina, and I would really hate to lose that. Despite the fact that Steve does not like it, he hung it anyway. I guess he likes me more than he dislikes the headboard. :)

No comments: