Monday, February 28, 2011

Hair bow love

I had some ribbons I wanted to add to Rebecca's bow holder. She then decided she wanted to wear her hair bows, most of them.


Isn't she adorable? :)


I don't think I did an update on Rebecca things last month. So I guess I have some catching up to do.
  • Talking more and more, of course. She's always picking up new words.
  • Not being so picky about what she eats now.
  • Loves helping clean up and put clothes away.
  • Says "I love you" a lot
  • Sings Jesus Loves Me still, sometimes she sings it in the morning in her crib, sometimes while she's playing. It's so sweet!
  • Sometimes sings the clean up song when we put toys away, "Clean up, clean up, clean up, clean up. . . ."
  • Does her shape sorter really well. She can put most of the shapes in by herself.
  • Can point to her mouth, nose, hair, etc. She always has trouble with eyes for some reason
  • Likes belly buttons, or "ba-blah" as she always says
  • Waves to people on the phone when we tell her to say hi or bye.
  • If you tell her to say her ABC's, she says "A, C, I"
  • Still counts to three, but I did her her say 1,2,3,6 yesterday:)

No comments: