This is the cover:
The flowers button on and off and are double-sided, so they can be switched around and flipped over.The gumballs are have velcro and come off and have matching stitching on the globe.
The mailbox flag goes up and down and the cover has velcro, so it can close.
The barn doors open and have a pocket inside for the animals.The clock hands move around.
These are the animal finger puppets, which Rebecca loves!
And the back cover. I stitched our last name on the back in case we take it to church and leave it or something.It's a fun project, but takes a lot of time! I have a couple more pages done, but they need a page to attach to the back before I'll add it to the book.
2 comments:
Such a great idea! Great job! You've inspired me to think about making one. ;o)
Thank you:)
That's great! Here's some of the links I found:
http://oopsey-daisy.blogspot.com/2010/09/quiet-book-templates.html
http://homemadebyjill.blogspot.com/2009/07/quiet-book-templates.html
http://quietbook.blogspot.com/
My sister found lots of free lap books to print. I didn't know about lap books until I'd started this. I guess that would have been easier, but this has been fun:)
Post a Comment