Friday, April 22, 2011

Disney World



If you didn't already know, then you probably guessed that we went to Disney World while we were in Florida. It was Rebecca's first visit, and the first time I'd been to Magic Kingdom in a long time.

This is at Downtown Disney. She loved the jumping water.

Carousel ride. . .


This was when we watched the Main Street parade.


Swiss Family Robinson tree house. . .

I'm pretty sure that somewhere there's a picture of me eating a sucker like this one on my first Disney trip.

Nana and Pappa got Rebecca this spinning toy at Downtown Disney. She loves it!

I've always liked the electrical parade, and Rebecca seemed to enjoy it. . .



. . .after which she quickly fell asleep. It was a long day for her, but a fun day with lots of memories.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry that we were unable to meet up! It was a busy week for us... We're thinking about taking Delilah to Disney in October for her 2nd birthday...trying to squeeze in a quick trip before we have to start paying for her to go LOL.

Jennifer said...

No problem! We always seem to stay pretty busy while we're in Jacksonville visiting friends. We'll be back in town before long. Maybe next year! :)