Rebecca went on her first egg hunt at the Taylor's house. My friend suggested we practice at home so she would know what to do. We did, and she seemed to enjoy it. But when it was time to hunt and collect eggs, she didn't want to. Stephen picked one up and tried to give it to her, and she pushed it away. He opened it up for her, and when she saw there was candy in the eggs, she wanted them.
Justin is a pro at this by now.
I guess this might be Jackson's first egg hunt since we forgot to have one last year.
After church on Easter Sunday, we tried to get pictures of Rebecca with Justin and Jackson.Guess which one didn't want his picture taken.
Rebecca was being cooperative for the moment. . .
And Jackson smiled a couple of times. . .
So Justin had a talk with his Mom. . .
After which I got this:
At least I got a pretty good one of my parents with all three kids.
Then it was time for more egg hunting. . .

No comments:
Post a Comment