Thursday, October 27, 2011

Corn Maze

I love fall and doing all the fall activities, pumpkin patch, hay ride, pumpkin carving. We took a trip to the corn maze last weekend. It was kind of warm for a fall activity, but it was lots of fun nonetheless. There's a lot of things to do, lots of places to play.

The corn maze of course:

Rebecca thought it was her job to rid the corn maze of loose corn and corn husks. She tried to take corn with her.

I'm always the one taking pictures, so there never seems to be any pictures of Rebecca and me. So this time we actually got one.


We got a pumpkin before we left, but this isn't the pumpkin patch we usually go to. We're planning to go there tomorrow. We won't get a pumpkin since their prices are much higher, but we always go there in the fall. And I think Rebecca will enjoy it more this year.


No comments: