Wednesday, October 5, 2011

September pictures

I finally got some pictures off my camera tonight. So here's some September highlights.

Rebecca still looooves watching Strawberry Shortcake! I took this one day when I told her no more Shortcake. A person can only take so much Shortcake, excluding Rebecca.

Playing with dolls


Spinning in circles is a new favorite activity.


I got this chair from my dad a couple of months ago. My Grandpa Brickey made it for my dad, then Joy and I both used it once upon a time. And now Rebecca sits in it. She seems to like this one better than the Elmo chair.


I was kind of tickled when Rebecca lined up her dolls in her room on the floor. I think someone else used to do that. Ahem. Um. . .so then she went on to read stories to her dolls.





Rebecca got a present from Aunt Kelly in the mail. She likes playing with this. It says her name and everything, kind of cute!




The last couple of months have kind of been a whirlwind. Hopefully things will settle down soon, probably not for awhile though.

Tomorrow (Thursday) we're hoping to take fall pictures in Little Rock! I'm kind of excited and hoping they turn out well.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: