Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sick day

Rebecca seemed to have caught a stomach bug and was feeling yucky yesterday. So she and I spent the day in bed watching movies. I didn't get much done, but we had a nice, lazy day (other than cleaning up a couple of messes).

Potty training is going better this week than it has been in the last month. Today we had a conversation that went something like this:

Mommy: Do you need to go potty? (she's never responded with anything but no, but I still ask.)
Rebecca: No, how 'bout. . . .Dora go potty?
Mommy: No, Rebecca, go potty.
Rebecca: How 'bout Aunt Joy go potty?
Mommy: No, Rebecca, go potty.
Rebecca: How 'bout Baby go potty?

You get the idea. Things are getting better though. We spend a lot less time sitting on the potty waiting, and singing songs, and waiting, and reading books, and waiting. . .

 
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: