Saturday, September 22, 2012

Yard Sales 9/22/12

Here are a few of our yard sale findings from today. My grandmother started today early and found lots of great stuff. I got lots of really great fabric, mostly scraps (some which I have already started using), vintage linens, a cute pair of new red shoes for myself, a nice Christmas gift for Stephen, a purse, a shirt for Stephen, Rebecca, and me (not the same shirts), a vintage pattern, some free pool noodles to be turned to wreaths, an old desk for Rebecca, a white tablecloth to be turned to tea towels, a basket I'll decorate to hang on our front door (thanks yard sale lady for giving me the idea!) and probably a few other things I've forgotten. My grandmother found a jacket, a few things for Rebecca, my niece and nephews, including two pairs of cowboy boots for the boys. I love Saturday mornings!


No comments: