I haven't been good about updating my blog this year. Here's a few pictures from the last couple of months.
Rebecca has been working on some books with colors and letters. She calls it "my school", and she loves it! She knows colors, shapes, the letters of the "alfbet" as she calls it, numbers, most letter sounds.
Rebecca has been working on some books with colors and letters. She calls it "my school", and she loves it! She knows colors, shapes, the letters of the "alfbet" as she calls it, numbers, most letter sounds.
This was a few weeks ago at the pumpkin patch. She and I had a loooong day, so by afternoon when we were at the pumpkin patch, she did not want to take pictures.
Here's a couple from the day before the election. We stood outside the courhouse for a little while waving signs.
Kelly was in town for a few days to visit with us, and we loved having her, and I'm glad she got to be here for the election.
We put up our Christmas decorations on the day after Thanksgiving. We didn't go Black Friday shopping of course. I got my new microwave just before Thanksgiving when it was on sale, so I was happy with that. No shopping for us, thank you! Our microwave is waiting to be installed, hopefully this weekend. Home Depot ordered a white one, so we had to send it back and wait for the black one to arrive.


No comments:
Post a Comment