Monday, February 25, 2013

Catch Up

We've stayed pretty busy lately, so I've been neglecting my blog. I changed phones and downgraded, so I can't post to Facebook from my phone anymore. So time to get back to blogging.

This picture was on Valentine's Day.




This was the other day, Stephen and Rebecca were cleaning up the deck. She loves following him around. And the deck is looking much better now!

Kelly was in town for a few days for a surprise visit. We had a fun, busy week with her! Rebecca was not into getting her picture here.

Heather, Matt, Lee, Libby, Joshua (and David, Jimmy, Davey, and Naomi) came over Saturday night.

Today I worked more on the stuff I need to get rid of at consignment. This is my first time selling anything at Rhea Lana's. It's so complicated to get it all organized, entered on the website, tagged, priced, ironed. . . .I hope it's worth it!

No comments: