I love looking at old pictures and hearing family stories. I've been looking through my grandmother's old slides. My uncle scanned them all for her, so we have them on our computer now. This is of the mountain cottage where my grandparents took the whole family one summer. The cabin was in North Carolina and belonged to friend's of Granddaddy's. It had no electricity, not indoor bathroom, and the kitchen floor was slanted so everything almost slid off the tables. They stayed one night and then went on to Cherokee. In the picture from the left, my Uncle Fuller, Aunt Barbara, Uncle Phillip, my mom, and Uncle Stephen.
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Mountain Cottage
I love looking at old pictures and hearing family stories. I've been looking through my grandmother's old slides. My uncle scanned them all for her, so we have them on our computer now. This is of the mountain cottage where my grandparents took the whole family one summer. The cabin was in North Carolina and belonged to friend's of Granddaddy's. It had no electricity, not indoor bathroom, and the kitchen floor was slanted so everything almost slid off the tables. They stayed one night and then went on to Cherokee. In the picture from the left, my Uncle Fuller, Aunt Barbara, Uncle Phillip, my mom, and Uncle Stephen.
Labels:
Old family photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment