Wednesday, May 7, 2008




My cousin Daniel graduated from college this past weekend. My parents went, and my dad sent me some picturs. He graduated from my alma mater, Clearwater Christian College. He now has a degree in church ministries, and he's a youth pastor at a church in Florida. Seeing these pictures brought back memories. Congratulations, Daniel! We're so proud of you! :)

And it finally happend, we moved into our house Saturday! Steve and I blew insulation in the attic Sunday afternoon. It wasn't the itchy kind, it's recycled newspapers and magazines, and very dusty! Steve was in the attic with the hose, and I was outside putting the packs of insulation in the blower. Our countertops are scheduled to be put in tomorrow, and today I got our kitchen faucet. Our carpet will be here on May 16th, and they'll put it down in a couple of weeks. I have some pictures of the move and the house, but I'm not sure where the camera is at the moment, or most of our other stuff for that matter. But I promise to share more pictures soon!

No comments: