
Stuck on a Truck is one of the events at Toad Suck, and it started yesterday. Anyone can sign up in the weeks leading up to Toad Suck, and 25 win the chance to be part of Stuck on a Truck. They have to stand with one hand on the truck at all times. First place gets the truck, second place gets a 4-wheeler, and there's some other prizes. The contest is downtown near Toad Suck Square and usually lasts 4 or 5 days. The website has pictures and a webcam. I think it's kind of fun to watch them and how they act after not sleeping for a few days. I heard one person dropped out after just 24 minutes! I know I wouldn't last past 10:00. That's when I turn into a pumpkin. In fact, I could use a nap right now.:)
No comments:
Post a Comment